Monday 3 June 2013

EA8/DL3FCG is calling CQ ...

I will be QRV again this year from Tenerife AF-004 on the Canary Islands. Starting at July 7th I
will be there on a holliday style operation for 3 weeks (July 27th). In the morning hours (8:00 UTC +/-) I will be looking for openings specially to JA and Asia on the higher bands 10m/12m. During last years operations from La Orotava (northern part of Tenerife) I managed to work even weak and QRP stations from JA on 10m/CW.
Although I am using only a modest station setup (FT857/100Watts) with G5RV antenna, it will be easy to work into EU an NA with good signals.

An entry into the IARU HF Championsship contest is planned as single operator/Low Power CW.
QSL is available via eQSL, LOTW and buro to my homecall.

Hope to work you as EA8/DL3FCG this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment